Press Ganey advances technology via acquisition of Forsta,
A global leader in Market Research, Customer Experience and Employee Experience
Forsta, a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Voice of the Customer, will gain scale and investment to further accelerate product innovation
BOSTON AND LONDON (April 27, 2022) — Press Ganey, renowned leader in patient, member, employee and consumer experience across the healthcare ecosystem, announced it has completed its acquisition of Forsta, a leading global provider of market research, customer experience (CX) and employee experience (EX) technology. The closing is effective as of April 26, 2022.
As industry-recognized leaders, with Press Ganey recently selected Best in KLAS for Patient Experience Improvement and Forsta named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Voice of the Customer, the combined companies will power the future of research and experience technology.
“Together, Press Ganey and Forsta offer our clients the data connectivity, accelerated analytics, DEI expertise and deeply segmented insights that companies need to deliver frictionless experiences and truly drive transformation. With Forsta, we expand into new geographies and industries, with highly complementary market research, CX and EX technology that will coordinate seamlessly with our existing healthcare solutions.”Patrick T. Ryan
Chairman and CEO, Press Ganey
“Press Ganey is expediting Forsta’s mission to reinvent the global insights industry. With this investment, we will be able to greatly accelerate innovation so our customers can deliver better insights, faster and at scale. There is tremendous opportunity from the convergence of our resources, and we have no plans to slow down.”Kyle Ferguson
- Fast-tracked Product Innovation. Press Ganey’s investment will advance Forsta’s product innovation at an accelerated pace, especially in the high-demand areas of artificial intelligence (AI), data visualization and qualitative research.
- Marketplace Expansion. Forsta’s global presence and extensive network will propel Press Ganey’s international healthcare growth ambitions while also expanding the company into new verticals, such as retail, financial services and consumer goods.
- Unparalleled Insights. Both companies are proven changemakers and bring proprietary research and thought leadership to deliver key insights that tackle essential issues, like barriers to human-centered data, employee burnout and advancing health equity.
- Healthcare Sector Disruption. Backed by blue-chip consulting, unparalleled experience measurement expertise and proprietary analytics to help drive improvement, Press Ganey will offer breakthrough advancements to the evolving healthcare marketplace. A new suite of purpose-built for healthcare, self-service solutions are immediately available, like digital communities, virtual focus groups, crowdsourcing and more.
- Exceptional Human Capital. Two empowered, elite workforces will come together around aligned missions and pursuits to seamlessly turn data into meaningful insights that drive impact.
The joint company will continue to be led by Ryan as chairman and CEO, and Ferguson will remain at the helm of Forsta as CEO. Combined, the organization’s 3,000+ employees now serve thousands of customers, including Fortune 500 companies and top healthcare systems, throughout the North America, EMEA (Europe-Middle East-Africa) and APAC (Asia-Pacific) regions.
About Press Ganey
Press Ganey invented the healthcare performance improvement movement over 35 years ago. Today it offers an integrated suite of solutions that address safety, clinical excellence, patient experience and workforce engagement. The company works with more than 41,000 healthcare facilities in its mission to reduce patient suffering and enhance caregiver resilience to improve the overall safety, quality and experience of care.
Forsta powers the HX (Human Experience) Platform – a comprehensive experience and research technology platform that breaks down the silos between CX (Customer Experience), Employee Experience (EX), and Market Research – so that companies can get a deeper, more complete understanding of the experiences of their audiences. Forsta’s technology, combined with its team of expert consultants, helps thousands of organizations across a variety of industries, including financial services, hospitality, market research, professional services, retail, and technology. Forsta is recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Voice of the Customer. Forsta is a PG Forsta company.
About PG Forsta
PG Forsta provides the technology and expertise to help organizations get a deeper, more complete understanding of the experiences of their audiences. The company powers the HX (Human Experience) Platform – a comprehensive experience and research technology platform that breaks down the silos between CX (Customer Experience), Employee Experience (EX), Patient Experience (PX) and Market Research. It serves a variety of industries, including healthcare, financial services, hospitality, market research, professional services, retail, and technology.
Forsta, a Technology Company, adds Insidery to its growing portfolio of technology customers in Germany
Forsta, a Technology Company, adds Insidery to its growing portfolio of technology customers in Germany London – September 19, 2023 — Forsta, the leading technology company in transforming the human experience (HX) across customer, employee, patient, member and consumer journeys, today announced it has expanded its portfolio of technology customers in the DACH region via […]
PG Forsta hosts 12th annual Community Day, second worldwide event South Bend, Indiana (12 September 2023) — PG Forsta, the renowned leader in transforming the Human Experience (HX) across the healthcare ecosystem of patient, employee, member, consumer, and customer journeys, held its twelfth annual Community Day on Tuesday, September 12. This year marks the second-ever […]
Rio SEO Named “Best Search Engine Optimization Platform” in 6th Annual MarTech Breakthrough Awards Program
Rio SEO Named “Best Search Engine Optimization Platform” in 6th Annual MarTech Breakthrough Awards Program Local Experience (LX) Platform Recognized in Prestigious International Annual Awards Program for Standout Marketing, Advertising and Sales Technology Around the World CHICAGO – August 17, 2023 – Rio SEO, a Press Ganey Forsta company, and the leading provider of local marketing […]
Get industry insights that matter,
delivered direct to your inbox