The Forsta AIR Awards for outstanding achievement in Insight and Research
Submissions for the AIR Awards open in 2023
The AIR Awards
The AIR (Achievement in Insight and Research) Awards recognize innovation and excellence in Market Research and Insight practices. Open exclusively to Forsta clients, the AIR Awards provide an opportunity for agencies and enterprise insight teams to showcase their success by demonstrating their commitment to delivering insight that drives business performance.
With over 20 years’ experience in driving and supporting the Market Research industry worldwide, we’re delighted to share our clients’ successes and honor the people and businesses whose dedication to insight and analytics fuel this dynamic industry.
If you have any questions about your submission, please contact the AIR Awards team on AIRAwards@forsta.com.
There are three categories available for entry, and clients are welcome to enter multiple categories.
- AIR Agency: Rewards agencies who are providing exceptional guidance and value to their clients. These agencies are driving the future of Market Research by designing and implementing new approaches, or by breaking new ground in the merging of Market Research, Insight and Voice of the Customer.
- AIR Project and Innovation: Recognizes individual projects undertaken for an end client that demonstrated exceptional application of methodology, true innovation or that yielded results that have had a significant impact on the client. Projects must have been completed primarily on Forsta technology.
- AIR Professionals: Identifies MR professionals at any stage in their career who are having an impact not only on their business but on the industry as a whole. Either by driving new thinking, taking new approaches, or harnessing new technologies.
Each category will have multiple winners, with the most outstanding submissions awarded the prestigious “Judges’ Choice” award.
If you have any questions, please contact the AIR Awards team on AIRAwards@forsta.com.
Criteria and Eligibility
To be eligible to enter the Forsta AIR Awards, your company must:
- Be a current Forsta brand customer.
- Complete the appropriate application form for the category you wish to enter. If you wish to enter more than one project in the AIR Project and Innovation category, you must enter a separate form for each project.
- Programs entered must be run, at least in part, on a Forsta solution.
- Submissions for the AIR Professionals category can be completed by the nominee or by a colleague within the same organization. Nominees can be at any stage of their career, but must have been users of Forsta solutions at some stage.
Winning companies must agree to participate in Forsta marketing activities which may include, but are not limited to, a press release in which winners will be quoted; written customer case studies; video case studies; and conversations with select journalists and industry analysts. Winners will have the opportunity to review and approve all joint marketing deliverables.
Meet the judges
It’s an honor to have some of the world’s leading Market Research and Insight experts on our 2021 AIR Awards judging panel. This year’s passionate and skilled professionals bring a wealth of industry knowledge and experience to the panel. Let’s meet this year’s judges:
President and Chief Experience Officer, MESH Experience
Director, Research & Strategy
Co-Founder / Director
Colour of Research
Founder / Managing Partner
2021 AIR Award winners
The stars of this year’s awards!
Learn more about our industry leading platform
Get industry insights that matter,
delivered direct to your inbox