Accelerate your time from insight to improvement.
Are you truly improving customer experience, or just spinning your wheels?
Do you know who’s leading change? Is the change happening fast enough?
Is your organization open to new ideas and real innovation?
Forsta Insight Activator helps you deliver real change throughout your organization and transform your customer experience program.
With Forsta you can
- Fast-track improvements by reducing change friction.
- Streamline your strategic execution by rallying stakeholders and colleagues as change champions.
- Solve problems and innovate easily by sourcing ideas from your entire organization.
- Secure leadership buy-in and align multiple teams.
- Understand detailed root causes for failure and success, no matter the source.
How it works
- Action management: Find critical cases quickly with advanced filters, design highly configurable workflows, and use custom notifications to alert the relevant stakeholders.
- Frontline innovation: Launch idea challenges to solve problems, identify opportunities, and drive change.
- Single Sign On (SSO): Streamlined authentication for users across the Forsta Platform – open up customer insights to your entire workforce with no usage restrictions.
- Services: Full set-up and platform maintenance services.
- Root cause analysis (optional): Deploy advanced root cause analysis before each innovation project.
What is Insight Activation?
It is the process of taking valuable insights and putting them into action. In other words, changing your organization either tactically or strategically in response to what your customers need and want; creating value from your insights programme.
Of what value are these insights, without ideas that lead to change?
Check out our full range of HX Catalysts
HX Catalysts are bespoke technology and services modules that accelerate your CX program for maximum business impact.
Get in touch with the Forsta team to learn more.
The operational leader’s guide to HX The operational leader’s guide to HX Build systems and break silos Contents Introduction Build systems and break silos Introduction When you have a streamlined, customer- driven system of agile improvements, you can expect substantial returns. When you know how to get the best out of it, CX pays – […]
The business value of CX Crack the code to profitable CX A Customer Experience (CX) program with business impact isn’t a nice-to-have. It’s a must-have. But not every program is built that way. But when you deliver CX with tangible change, you create opportunities for more: more growth, more retention, more revenue, and more profit. […]
Gather: From feedback to feelings Gather: From feedback to feelings How to elevate your CX program Contents Introduction 1. Uncover the hidden human with qualitative discussions and online communities 1.1 There’s two (or more) sides to every story 1.2 The five easy steps for using qualitative research 1.3 Dig down, dig deep, and find feedback […]
Get industry insights that matter,
delivered direct to your inbox