CX Program Audit
Supercharge your Customer Experience (CX) program
Can your CX program keep up with your business strategy?
Are you struggling to create commercial value?
Do you know your CX roadmap and what’s required to deliver on ever-changing customer needs?
With Forsta you can
- Design and build a strategic CX program
- Deliver meaningful impact by aligning your CX initiatives with business objectives
- Make smarter decisions based on sharper and more actionable insights
- Secure leadership buy-in and engage stakeholders across the organization
- Communicate key CX program outcomes
How it works
- CX maturity assessment: We’ll help you to gauge the maturity of your CX program by using our industry-leading maturity assessment model – the only scientifically-validated model of CX maturity in the market today.
- Define your program’s vision
- Design the right methodology supported by the right tools
- Engage the relevant teams
- Identify the actions to be taken
- Demonstrate tangible business of your program
- Insights review: Deliver an effective program that drives commercial value and ties to wider business strategy:
- Leverages richer insights through expert review of current survey designs
- Extract more value from feedback data with a review of the data sources and the analytical approaches
- Improve current reporting practices and action framework
You’ll also get
- A maturity rating of your CX program with specific guidance on where and how to improve
- Comprehensive report with all our findings and recommendations, plus a follow-up review
- A strategic roadmap designed to reinvigorate your CX program
Check out our full range of HX Catalysts
HX Catalysts are bespoke technology and services modules that accelerate your CX program for maximum business impact.
The operational leader’s guide to HX The operational leader’s guide to HX Build systems and break silos Contents Introduction Build systems and break silos Introduction When you have a streamlined, customer- driven system of agile improvements, you can expect substantial returns. When you know how to get the best out of it, CX pays – […]
The business value of CX Crack the code to profitable CX A Customer Experience (CX) program with business impact isn’t a nice-to-have. It’s a must-have. But not every program is built that way. But when you deliver CX with tangible change, you create opportunities for more: more growth, more retention, more revenue, and more profit. […]
Gather: From feedback to feelings Gather: From feedback to feelings How to elevate your CX program Contents Introduction 1. Uncover the hidden human with qualitative discussions and online communities 1.1 There’s two (or more) sides to every story 1.2 The five easy steps for using qualitative research 1.3 Dig down, dig deep, and find feedback […]
Get industry insights that matter,
delivered direct to your inbox