Customer Journey Mapping
Join the dots on your customer journeys
Do you really know your customers? Can you put your finger on their changing expectations, emotions, and goals? Do you know why they buy? Or why they don’t? Are you empowered to deliver the effortless experience your customers demand?
With Forsta you can:
- Determine the key moments that matter and predict your customer’s next move
- Link targeted feedback with customer profiles and behavioral data to drive personalization
- Bring all your stakeholders on board for better decision-making and actions
- Get early buy-in for change that’s focused on improving the customer experience
- Drive business impact by identifying and addressing the issues that matter most
How it works
- Explore it: We’ll help you study and explore your current customer journeys, leveraging existing journey maps where they’re available, and work with you and your stakeholders to consider the key stages that may help to build a framework for improvement.
- Align it: We’ll deliver remote workshops with 12-15 cross-functional subject matter experts and functional leaders, organize internal reviews.
- Prove it: We’ll validate internal findings via 30-minute focus calls with up to 15 of your customers.
- Design it: We’ll bring it all together to highlight moments that matter in the customer journey, designing and integrating them into your CX programs.
You’ll also get
- Report card: Summarizing moments that matter and the performance across all stages of your customer journeys
- Alignment report: Assessing where your customer’s views and priorities are in alignment with those of your organization
- Impact plan: Highlighting key actions carefully crafted based on your unique strengths, and areas of improvement
Check out our full range of HX Catalysts
HX Catalysts are bespoke technology and services modules that accelerate your CX program for maximum business impact.
Get in touch with the Forsta team to learn more.
The operational leader’s guide to HX The operational leader’s guide to HX Build systems and break silos Contents Introduction Build systems and break silos Introduction When you have a streamlined, customer- driven system of agile improvements, you can expect substantial returns. When you know how to get the best out of it, CX pays – […]
The business value of CX Crack the code to profitable CX A Customer Experience (CX) program with business impact isn’t a nice-to-have. It’s a must-have. But not every program is built that way. But when you deliver CX with tangible change, you create opportunities for more: more growth, more retention, more revenue, and more profit. […]
Gather: From feedback to feelings Gather: From feedback to feelings How to elevate your CX program Contents Introduction 1. Uncover the hidden human with qualitative discussions and online communities 1.1 There’s two (or more) sides to every story 1.2 The five easy steps for using qualitative research 1.3 Dig down, dig deep, and find feedback […]
Get industry insights that matter,
delivered direct to your inbox