Forsta announces 2021 AIR Award winners, recognizing achievement in insight and research
Global awards program celebrates excellence and innovation in the global Market Research and Insights industry
New York, NY, Oslo, Norway and London, UK – December 14, 2021
Forsta, the leading Customer Experience and Research Technology company, is announcing the winners in its fourth annual Achievement in Insight and Research (AIR) Awards.
The annual awards recognize winners across three categories – Agency, Project & Innovation and Professionals – and celebrates organizations and teams innovating and breaking new ground in Market Research, driving the future of the global insights industry.
“As the research industry advances, there’s a noticeable shift towards an emphasis on the human element, with increased focus on behavioral insights, emotion intelligence and advanced social listening, as well as new developments in data visualization to bring insights stories to life,” commented Kyle Ferguson, CEO at Forsta.
“It’s with great pleasure that, on behalf of everyone at Forsta, I am able to congratulate all of our winners. We are proud to partner with them as they continue to deliver innovative research approaches and influence the insights industry.”Kyle Ferguson
CEO at Forsta
The 2021 AIR Awards winners are:
- AIR Agency: These agencies are driving the future of the MR market by designing and implementing new approaches, often breaking new ground in the merging of Market Research, Insights and Voice of the Customer.
- Judges Choice Winners: Azurite Consulting, FiftyFive5, E2E Research Services
- Standard Winners: Beehive Research, Course5 Intelligence, Fifth Dimension Consulting, KPMG, Meridian West, NielsenIQ China, Owl Solutions, Pureprofile, Sprout Strategy, TehriHills Consultancy Pvt. Ltd., Vivisum Partners
- AIR Project and Innovation: This award recognizes individual projects undertaken for an end client that demonstrated exceptional application of methodology, innovation, or highly impressive results that have had a significant impact on the client’s business
- Judges Choice Winners: Advantage Group International, Inc., Bright Marketing Research, Fifth Dimension Consulting, Walnut Unlimited
- Standard Winners: Beehive Research, BVA Doxa, FiftyFive5, Fine Research, Giraffe Insights, KPMG, NielsenIQ China, Sprout Strategy, TehriHills Consultancy Pvt. Ltd., Userneeds, Walnut Unlimited x Agile PACKMASTER, Yonder Data Solutions
- AIR Professionals: These MR professionals are having an impact not only on their business, but on the industry as a whole, either by driving new thinking, taking new approaches, or harnessing new technologies.
- Judges Choice Winner: Annie Pettit – E2E Research Services
- Standard Winners: Maulik Sheth – Course5 Intelligence, Daniel Nosti – Culturati Research & Consulting Inc., Angela Lau – Delvinia, George Zdanowicz – Enhance Research, Jayant Abhishek – Fifth Dimension Consulting, Brian Li – NielsenIQ China
This year’s Forsta AIR Awards judges are leaders who bring a wealth of industry knowledge to the award evaluations. The judging panel included: Fiona Blades, President and Chief Experience Officer, MESH Experience; Shannon Danzy, Director, Research and Strategy, WeAreRally; Simon Chadwick, Managing Partner, Cambiar Consulting; Natalie Samuel, Co-Founder/Director, Colour of Research; and Kristin Luck, Founder/Managing Partner, ScaleHouse.
“The quality of submissions was fantastic. I loved seeing the ingenuity shining through, pushing the boundaries with technology and truly answering client and business needs. It was clear that through partnering with Forsta these companies had been able to make step-changes in their businesses. The awards are great to demonstrate case studies that show how to harness technology. Well done to all the winners!”
Fiona BladesPresident and Chief Experience Officer, MESH Experience
About the Forsta AIR Awards
The Forsta AIR (Achievement in Insight and Research) Awards have been created to recognize innovation and excellence in Market Research and Insight practices. Open exclusively to Forsta clients, the AIR Awards provide an opportunity for Market Research agencies and enterprise insight teams to showcase their success by demonstrating their commitment to delivering insight that drives business performance.
About PG Forsta
PG Forsta provides the technology and expertise to help organizations get a deeper, more complete understanding of the experiences of their audiences. The company powers the HX (Human Experience) Platform – a comprehensive experience and research technology platform that breaks down the silos between CX (Customer Experience), Employee Experience (EX), Patient Experience (PX) and Market Research. PG Forsta serves a variety of industries, including healthcare, financial services, hospitality, market research, professional services, retail, and technology.
About Press Ganey
Press Ganey, the leading Human Experience (HX) healthcare performance improvement company, offers an integrated suite of solutions that address safety, clinical excellence, patient and member experience and workforce engagement. The company works with more than 41,000 healthcare facilities in its mission to reduce patient suffering and enhance caregiver resilience to improve the overall safety, quality, and experience of care. Press Ganey is a PG Forsta company.
Forsta powers the HX (Human Experience) Platform – a comprehensive experience and research technology platform that breaks down the silos between CX (Customer Experience), Employee Experience (EX), and Market Research – so that companies can get a deeper, more complete understanding of the experiences of their audiences. Forsta’s technology, combined with its team of expert consultants, helps thousands of organizations across a variety of industries, including financial services, hospitality, market research, professional services, retail, and technology. Forsta is recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Voice of the Customer. Forsta is a PG Forsta company.
Press & media enquiries
Global Director of Communications
PG Forsta named a strong performer in customer feedback management by top independent research firm
PG Forsta named a strong performer in customer feedback management by top independent research firm PG Forsta combines its strong background in both employee experience and qualitative research in its CFM product, the Human Experience (HX) platform CHICAGO (March 20, 2023) –PG Forsta, the leader in transforming human experiences (HX) across customer, employee, patient, member […]
Forsta accelerates innovation and scales capabilities to advance the market research industry
Forsta accelerates innovation and scales capabilities to advance the market research industry Six months post-acquisition by Press Ganey, Forsta’s new and expanded offerings include crowdsourcing, local consumer data integration, enhanced mobile ethnography and virtual focus groups, and white-labelled CX tech for MRA LONDON and CHICAGO – November 28, 2022 – Forsta, a leading global provider of […]
Forsta names Henry Pooley as Managing Director, Asia-Pacific (APAC) Region
Forsta names Henry Pooley as Managing Director, Asia-Pacific (APAC) Region Company places expanded emphasis on bringing its award-winning Human Experience (HX) platform to the Asia-Pacific region LONDON and SYDNEY, 21 November 2022 – Forsta, a leading global provider of market research, customer experience (CX), and employee experience (EX) technology, today announced that Henry Pooley has been […]
Learn more about our industry leading platform
Get industry insights that matter,
delivered direct to your inbox