Global awards program celebrates excellence and innovation in the global Market Research and Insights industry
New York, NY, Oslo, Norway and London, UK – December 14, 2021
The annual awards recognize winners across three categories – Agency, Project & Innovation and Professionals – and celebrates organizations and teams innovating and breaking new ground in Market Research, driving the future of the global insights industry.
“As the research industry advances, there’s a noticeable shift towards an emphasis on the human element, with increased focus on behavioral insights, emotion intelligence and advanced social listening, as well as new developments in data visualization to bring insights stories to life,” commented Kyle Ferguson, CEO at Forsta.
“It’s with great pleasure that, on behalf of everyone at Forsta, I am able to congratulate all of our winners. We are proud to partner with them as they continue to deliver innovative research approaches and influence the insights industry.”Kyle Ferguson
CEO at Forsta
The 2021 AIR Awards winners are:
- AIR Agency: These agencies are driving the future of the MR market by designing and implementing new approaches, often breaking new ground in the merging of Market Research, Insights and Voice of the Customer.
- Judges Choice Winners: Azurite Consulting, FiftyFive5, E2E Research Services
- Standard Winners: Beehive Research, Course5 Intelligence, Fifth Dimension Consulting, KPMG, Meridian West, NielsenIQ China, Owl Solutions, Pureprofile, Sprout Strategy, TehriHills Consultancy Pvt. Ltd., Vivisum Partners
- AIR Project and Innovation: This award recognizes individual projects undertaken for an end client that demonstrated exceptional application of methodology, innovation, or highly impressive results that have had a significant impact on the client’s business
- Judges Choice Winners: Advantage Group International, Inc., Bright Marketing Research, Fifth Dimension Consulting, Walnut Unlimited
- Standard Winners: Beehive Research, BVA Doxa, FiftyFive5, Fine Research, Giraffe Insights, KPMG, NielsenIQ China, Sprout Strategy, TehriHills Consultancy Pvt. Ltd., Userneeds, Walnut Unlimited x Agile PACKMASTER, Yonder Data Solutions
- AIR Professionals: These MR professionals are having an impact not only on their business, but on the industry as a whole, either by driving new thinking, taking new approaches, or harnessing new technologies.
- Judges Choice Winner: Annie Pettit – E2E Research Services
- Standard Winners: Maulik Sheth – Course5 Intelligence, Daniel Nosti – Culturati Research & Consulting Inc., Angela Lau – Delvinia, George Zdanowicz – Enhance Research, Jayant Abhishek – Fifth Dimension Consulting, Brian Li – NielsenIQ China
This year’s Forsta AIR Awards judges are leaders who bring a wealth of industry knowledge to the award evaluations. The judging panel included: Fiona Blades, President and Chief Experience Officer, MESH Experience; Shannon Danzy, Director, Research and Strategy, WeAreRally; Simon Chadwick, Managing Partner, Cambiar Consulting; Natalie Samuel, Co-Founder/Director, Colour of Research; and Kristin Luck, Founder/Managing Partner, ScaleHouse.
“The quality of submissions was fantastic. I loved seeing the ingenuity shining through, pushing the boundaries with technology and truly answering client and business needs. It was clear that through partnering with Forsta these companies had been able to make step-changes in their businesses. The awards are great to demonstrate case studies that show how to harness technology. Well done to all the winners!”
Fiona BladesPresident and Chief Experience Officer, MESH Experience
About the Forsta AIR Awards
The Forsta AIR (Achievement in Insight and Research) Awards have been created to recognize innovation and excellence in Market Research and Insight practices. Open exclusively to Forsta clients, the AIR Awards provide an opportunity for Market Research agencies and enterprise insight teams to showcase their success by demonstrating their commitment to delivering insight that drives business performance.
Forsta is the new frontier of Customer Experience and Market Research Technology. Formed in 2021 via the merger of industry leaders Confirmit, FocusVision and Dapresy, our global company powers the richest and most comprehensive platform for research and insights solutions, spanning CX, enterprise feedback management, VoC (Voice of the Customer), VoE (Voice of the Employee) Qual, Quant, Data Visualization and more. Forsta’s extensive set of market-leading tools, including its award-winning data visualization and reporting suite, combined with the expert guidance of our seasoned data and insights professionals, empower decision-makers to drive business impact based on truly deeper customer understandings. Founded in the Nordics, Forsta means “to understand” in Swedish. Visit Forsta.com for more information.
Forsta announces global partnership with Phebi.AI Partnership adds award-winning voice tech and nonconscious emotion analysis to comprehensive customer insights technology platform New York, NY, Oslo, Norway and London, UK – December 8, 2021 Forsta, a leading Customer Experience and Research Technology company, today announced a global partnership with Phebi.AI, an innovative voice technology company. This new […]
Forsta Placed in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ Forsta Placed in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Voice of the Customer Forsta Recognized for Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute New York, NY, Oslo, Norway and London, UK – Dec 02, 2021– Forsta, the leading Customer Experience and Research Technology company, today announced that it has […]
Tecan selects Forsta to advance its Voice of the Customer program Leading laboratory instruments and solutions company chooses Forsta’s customer experience platform New York, NY, Oslo, Norway and London, UK – November 11, 2021 Forsta, the leading Customer Experience and Research Technology company created by the merger of Confirmit, FocusVision and Dapresy, today announced it has been […]
Get industry insights that matter,
delivered direct to your inbox