16th annual awards program recognizes partners with successful and ambitious CX and EX programs
NEW YORK, LONDON and OSLO, Norway – May 27, 2021
Forsta, the leading global solutions provider of Customer Experience and Research Technology, today announced the winners of the 2021 Achievement in Customer Excellence (ACE) Awards. The company – recently formed from a merger of two of the world’s leading Experience and Research Technology companies, Confirmit and FocusVision – inherited the annual awards program historically hosted by Confirmit.
Now in its 16th year, the annual ACE Awards program recognizes clients who demonstrate outstanding customer and employee experience best practices and as a result, deliver true value to their organization. With a competitive applicant pool, this year’s winners span industries and hail from countries around the world, including Australia, Canada, Europe, the United States, and the United Kingdom.
A select number of winners were awarded the prestigious Judges’ Choice Award, recognizing exceptional results. Notably, all winners utilized Confirmit’s, and now Forsta’s, solutions to understand their customers, gather insights, and drive action to deliver business results.
Winners’ results include:
- 26,000 more customers YoY because of faster more focused improvements
- 152% cross-border digital transaction growth YoY and healthy customer retention rates
- 131% increase in app downloads and returning customers nearly doubling in 2020
- 90% retention rate, strong response rates and increased customer satisfaction
- Gaining the highest number of new customers ever, selling record numbers of new products and delivering the best customer retention rate/lowest churn in their history
- Increased revenue margins, increased NPS® scores, as well as freeing up thousands of customer delivery and support hours.*
Winning organizations include:
- Judges’ Choice winners: CUA (soon to be operating as Great Southern Bank in Australia), HKA, If P&C Insurance AS, Just Group
- Standard winners: Amadeus, ANSYS, Inc., B2B International with Brenntag, Boehringer Ingelheim, Cognita Schools, Cromwell, Empire Today, Erie Insurance, Grodan, PennyMac, Philadelphia Insurance Companies, Quest Software, Inc., Western & Southern Financial Group
- Judges’ Choice winner: Erie Insurance
- Standard winners: E2E Research, MoneyGram, Selective Insurance
- Judges’ Choice winner: Philadelphia Insurance Companies
- Standard winners: B2B International with Brenntag, Cognita Schools, Cromwell
- Judges’ Choice winners: Amadeus, W5 with Jameson
- Standard winners: Cognita Schools, Fifth Dimension, Giraffe Insights, Holden Data, MD Analytics, PennyMac, Visma
- Judges’ Choice winners: Catalent Pharma Solutions, Cromwell
- Standard winners: Amadeus, B2B International with Brenntag, MoneyGram
- Judges’ Choice winner: DecisionWise
- Standard winners: Erie Insurance, Holden Data, King County, Philadelphia Insurance Companies
“We are extremely proud to partner with world-class companies who are committed to truly understanding their customers and employees,” said Kyle Ferguson, CEO of Forsta. “Our ACE Awards winners prove how integral customer and employee experience are to overall business success. We’re honored to celebrate the people, the teams and the companies that continually strive for CX excellence and look forward to seeing what they go on to achieve as they drive their organization forward.”
*Net Promoter, NPS, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered U.S. trademarks, and Net Promoter Score and Net Promoter System are service marks, of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc. and Fred Reichheld.
Forsta announces 2021 AIR Award winners, recognizing achievement in insight and research Global awards program celebrates excellence and innovation in the global Market Research and Insights industry New York, NY, Oslo, Norway and London, UK – December 14, 2021 Forsta, the leading Customer Experience and Research Technology company, is announcing the winners in its fourth […]
Forsta announces global partnership with Phebi.AI Partnership adds award-winning voice tech and nonconscious emotion analysis to comprehensive customer insights technology platform New York, NY, Oslo, Norway and London, UK – December 8, 2021 Forsta, a leading Customer Experience and Research Technology company, today announced a global partnership with Phebi.AI, an innovative voice technology company. This new […]
Forsta Placed in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ Forsta Placed in 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Voice of the Customer Forsta Recognized for Completeness of Vision and Ability to Execute New York, NY, Oslo, Norway and London, UK – Dec 02, 2021– Forsta, the leading Customer Experience and Research Technology company, today announced that it has […]
Get industry insights that matter,
delivered direct to your inbox