Forsta accelerates innovation and scales capabilities to advance the market research industry
Six months post-acquisition by Press Ganey, Forsta’s new and expanded offerings include crowdsourcing, local consumer data integration, enhanced mobile ethnography and virtual focus groups, and white-labelled CX tech for MRA
LONDON and CHICAGO – November 28, 2022 – Forsta, a leading global provider of market research, customer experience (CX) and employee experience (EX) technology, is reporting significant innovation and expansion of the company’s market research technology offerings in the past six months. Since the company’s acquisition by Press Ganey in the second quarter of this year, Forsta has quickly directed the increased investment into accelerated innovation and the development of new capabilities across its Human Experience (HX) Platform, which serves market research agencies (MRAs), enterprise market research teams, and CX and EX professionals.
Built on 30 years of market research and technology expertise, Forsta’s HX Platform brings together quantitative and qualitative research tools, expert analysis capabilities, data storytelling and visualizations, and tactical and strategic action management in one unified solution. These combined capabilities enable market research and experience professionals to gather, analyze, visualize and act upon human insights.
“In just six months, Forsta’s acquisition by Press Ganey has become the catalyst for turbocharged innovation across our solutions serving the market research sector. With the infusion of new resources, we have seized this opportunity to enhance and expand our solutions into new areas, empowering market research professionals to get closer to the full human experiences of their audiences. Forsta has a 30-year heritage of pioneering market research technology, and we intend to continue to innovate at rapid pace on a global scale to support the growth of our market research partners.”Kyle Ferguson
Since May 2022, Forsta has rolled out new and improved capabilities via product updates and strategic acquisitions, including:
- SmartHub: An advanced, centralized data management system, SmartHub combines and transforms data from a variety of touchpoints, channels and third-party integrations, enabling analysis of data in a single intelligent hub. Continuous and automated mapping enables Forsta customers to visualize synchronized real-time data, and to build out tailored reports and dashboards.
- InterVu: Purpose-built for the needs of market researchers, InterVu enables focus group leaders to seamlessly facilitate online group discussions with a feature-rich, fast and secure digital experience. The newly redesigned InterVu includes integration of Adobe Connect 12, 1080p, real-time polls, video, document and screen sharing, and retains legacy benefits such as built-in security and privacy protections.
- Digital Diaries Mobile App: A mobile ethnography app supporting more than 25 languages, with local market servers in the United States, UK, Europe, Middle East, China and Australia, the Digital Diaries mobile app encourages more comprehensive qualitative feedback from consumers and research participants, shared in real-time and delivered at their convenience.
- HX Partner Program: This new program enables market research agencies to offer their clients fully white-labelled and integrated customer experience (CX) programs hosted on Forsta’s HX Platform.
- M&A Activity: The strategic acquisitions and integrations of Rio SEO and HelloIgnite are driving key capability expansions to Forsta market research customers.
- Rio SEO provides a greatly enhanced overlay of consumer behavioral data and analytics down to the local level.
- HelloIgnite gives market researchers a unique approach to interactive insight crowdsourcing.
“The combination of our amplified quantitative and qualitative solutions with key data overlay – all within the HX Platform – is equipping our customers to execute unparalleled market research. The result of this is deeper, more holistic understanding that drives better business outcomes for market research agencies and enterprise research teams.”Tobi Andersson
Managing Director of Market Research, Forsta
Forsta supports the insights technology needs of more than 3,000 businesses, including 1,000 market research agencies, in more than 100 countries. It was recently the only dedicated insights technology vendor to be named a finalist for the prestigious Quirk’s 2022 Marketing Research Supplier of the Year Award. For more information on Forsta solutions for market research professionals, please click below.
Cint is a global software leader in digital insights gathering. The Cint platform automates the insights gathering process so that companies can gain access to insights faster with unparalleled scale. Cint has the world’s largest consumer network for digital survey-based research, made up of over 266 million engaged respondents across more than 130 countries. More than 2,600 insights-driven companies – including SurveyMonkey, Zappi, Kantar and GfK – use Cint to accelerate how they gather consumer insights and supercharge business growth. Cint Group AB (publ), listed on Nasdaq Stockholm, has a rapidly growing team across 14 global offices, including Stockholm, London, New York, Berlin, Singapore, Tokyo and Sydney. www.cint.com
Forsta powers the HX (Human Experience) Platform – a comprehensive experience and research technology platform that breaks down the silos between CX (Customer Experience), Employee Experience (EX), and Market Research – so that companies can get a deeper, more complete understanding of the experiences of their audiences. Forsta’s technology, combined with its team of expert consultants, helps thousands of organizations across a variety of industries, including financial services, hospitality, market research, professional services, retail, and technology. Forsta is recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Voice of the Customer. Forsta is a PG Forsta company.
About PG Forsta
PG Forsta provides the technology and expertise to help organizations get a deeper, more complete understanding of the experiences of their audiences. The company powers the HX (Human Experience) Platform – a comprehensive experience and research technology platform that breaks down the silos between CX (Customer Experience), Employee Experience (EX), Patient Experience (PX) and Market Research. It serves a variety of industries, including healthcare, financial services, hospitality, market research, professional services, retail, and technology.
Cint and Forsta form industry-first partnership to drive a reduction in survey fraud
Cint and Forsta form industry-first partnership to drive a reduction in survey fraud The integration of Forsta technology with Cint’s platform will eradicate nearly all ghost-completed surveys and improve quality CHICAGO – June 1, 2023 – Forsta, a leading global provider of market research, customer experience (CX), and employee experience (EX) technology, today announced a first-of-its-kind partnership with Cint, a global technology leader in digital insights gathering, to fight survey fraud […]
Forsta launches studio canvas, its advanced data visualization and storytelling solution for enterprises
Forsta launches studio canvas, its advanced data visualization and storytelling solution for enterprises The offering enables CX and EX professionals to easily create dynamic representations of their data to democratize actionable insights and create awareness across their organizations CHICAGO – May 9, 2023 – Forsta, a leading global provider of market research, customer experience (CX), […]
Forsta launches Forsta Discussions, a self-serve video focus group tool for market researchers and customer experience professionals
Forsta launches Forsta Discussions, a self-serve video focus group tool for market researchers and customer experience professionals The new tool for running online focus groups and in-depth interviews that help brands listen to and capture insights CHICAGO – April 18, 2023 – Forsta, a leading global provider of market research, customer experience (CX), and employee […]
Learn more about our industry leading platform
Get industry insights that matter,
delivered direct to your inbox