Forsta accelerates innovation and scales capabilities to advance the market research industry
Six months post-acquisition by Press Ganey, Forsta’s new and expanded offerings include crowdsourcing, local consumer data integration, enhanced mobile ethnography and virtual focus groups, and white-labelled CX tech for MRA
LONDON and CHICAGO – November 28, 2022 – Forsta, a leading global provider of market research, customer experience (CX) and employee experience (EX) technology, is reporting significant innovation and expansion of the company’s market research technology offerings in the past six months. Since the company’s acquisition by Press Ganey in the second quarter of this year, Forsta has quickly directed the increased investment into accelerated innovation and the development of new capabilities across its Human Experience (HX) Platform, which serves market research agencies (MRAs), enterprise market research teams, and CX and EX professionals.
Built on 30 years of market research and technology expertise, Forsta’s HX Platform brings together quantitative and qualitative research tools, expert analysis capabilities, data storytelling and visualizations, and tactical and strategic action management in one unified solution. These combined capabilities enable market research and experience professionals to gather, analyze, visualize and act upon human insights.
“In just six months, Forsta’s acquisition by Press Ganey has become the catalyst for turbocharged innovation across our solutions serving the market research sector. With the infusion of new resources, we have seized this opportunity to enhance and expand our solutions into new areas, empowering market research professionals to get closer to the full human experiences of their audiences. Forsta has a 30-year heritage of pioneering market research technology, and we intend to continue to innovate at rapid pace on a global scale to support the growth of our market research partners.”Kyle Ferguson
Since May 2022, Forsta has rolled out new and improved capabilities via product updates and strategic acquisitions, including:
- SmartHub: An advanced, centralized data management system, SmartHub combines and transforms data from a variety of touchpoints, channels and third-party integrations, enabling analysis of data in a single intelligent hub. Continuous and automated mapping enables Forsta customers to visualize synchronized real-time data, and to build out tailored reports and dashboards.
- InterVu: Purpose-built for the needs of market researchers, InterVu enables focus group leaders to seamlessly facilitate online group discussions with a feature-rich, fast and secure digital experience. The newly redesigned InterVu includes integration of Adobe Connect 12, 1080p, real-time polls, video, document and screen sharing, and retains legacy benefits such as built-in security and privacy protections.
- Digital Diaries Mobile App: A mobile ethnography app supporting more than 25 languages, with local market servers in the United States, UK, Europe, Middle East, China and Australia, the Digital Diaries mobile app encourages more comprehensive qualitative feedback from consumers and research participants, shared in real-time and delivered at their convenience.
- HX Partner Program: This new program enables market research agencies to offer their clients fully white-labelled and integrated customer experience (CX) programs hosted on Forsta’s HX Platform.
- M&A Activity: The strategic acquisitions and integrations of Rio SEO and HelloIgnite are driving key capability expansions to Forsta market research customers.
- Rio SEO provides a greatly enhanced overlay of consumer behavioral data and analytics down to the local level.
- HelloIgnite gives market researchers a unique approach to interactive insight crowdsourcing.
“The combination of our amplified quantitative and qualitative solutions with key data overlay – all within the HX Platform – is equipping our customers to execute unparalleled market research. The result of this is deeper, more holistic understanding that drives better business outcomes for market research agencies and enterprise research teams.”Tobi Andersson
Managing Director of Market Research, Forsta
Forsta supports the insights technology needs of more than 3,000 businesses, including 1,000 market research agencies, in more than 100 countries. It was recently the only dedicated insights technology vendor to be named a finalist for the prestigious Quirk’s 2022 Marketing Research Supplier of the Year Award. For more information on Forsta solutions for market research professionals, please click below.
Forsta powers the HX (Human Experience) Platform – a comprehensive experience and research technology platform that breaks down the silos between CX (Customer Experience), Employee Experience (EX), and Market Research – so that companies can get a deeper, more complete understanding of the experiences of their audiences. Forsta’s technology, combined with its team of expert consultants, helps thousands of organizations across a variety of industries, including financial services, hospitality, market research, professional services, retail, and technology. Forsta is recognized as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for Voice of the Customer. Forsta is a PG Forsta company.
About PG Forsta
PG Forsta provides the technology and expertise to help organizations get a deeper, more complete understanding of the experiences of their audiences. The company powers the HX (Human Experience) Platform – a comprehensive experience and research technology platform that breaks down the silos between CX (Customer Experience), Employee Experience (EX), Patient Experience (PX) and Market Research. It serves a variety of industries, including healthcare, financial services, hospitality, market research, professional services, retail, and technology.
Forsta, a Technology Company, adds Insidery to its growing portfolio of technology customers in Germany
Forsta, a Technology Company, adds Insidery to its growing portfolio of technology customers in Germany London – September 19, 2023 — Forsta, the leading technology company in transforming the human experience (HX) across customer, employee, patient, member and consumer journeys, today announced it has expanded its portfolio of technology customers in the DACH region via […]
PG Forsta hosts 12th annual Community Day, second worldwide event South Bend, Indiana (12 September 2023) — PG Forsta, the renowned leader in transforming the Human Experience (HX) across the healthcare ecosystem of patient, employee, member, consumer, and customer journeys, held its twelfth annual Community Day on Tuesday, September 12. This year marks the second-ever […]
Rio SEO Named “Best Search Engine Optimization Platform” in 6th Annual MarTech Breakthrough Awards Program
Rio SEO Named “Best Search Engine Optimization Platform” in 6th Annual MarTech Breakthrough Awards Program Local Experience (LX) Platform Recognized in Prestigious International Annual Awards Program for Standout Marketing, Advertising and Sales Technology Around the World CHICAGO – August 17, 2023 – Rio SEO, a Press Ganey Forsta company, and the leading provider of local marketing […]
Get industry insights that matter,
delivered direct to your inbox